Pearl Jam No Code on LP
First Vinyl Pressing in 20 Years/ Newly Mastered by Grammy Award-Winning Engineer Bob Ludwig
The 1996 sessions for No Code featured longtime producer Brendan O'Brien (his third consecutive collaboration with the band) and drummer Jack Irons, who'd joined Pearl Jam at the end of the Vitalogy sessions. They explored new approaches to writing and recording, developing songs out of jam sessions and eschewing their stadium-rock style for self-examining ballads, garage rock and even psychedelic sounds. No Code became the band's third consecutive No. 1 album, with lead single "Who You Are" topping Billboard's Modern Rock chart.
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of No Code, Pearl Jam is pleased to reissue the highly sought after album back on vinyl. This is the first time the album has been available on the format since its original 1996 release and the first time the album is being mastered specifically for vinyl, by Grammy Award-winning engineer Bob Ludwig. The reissue will also feature recreations of the album's original packaging, including the set of nine random replica Polaroid/lyric cards.
• First LP pressing in 20 years
• Newly mastered for vinyl by Grammy Award-winning engineer Bob Ludwig
• Vinyl pressings of the album currently command triple-digit prices on the secondary market
• Recreation of original packaging, including set of nine random replica Polaroid/lyric cards
• Original singles from the album are also being released separately on 7" vinyl