Pearl Jam Yield on LP
First Vinyl Pressing Since the Album's Original 1998 Release / Newly Mastered by Grammy Award-Winning Engineer Bob Ludwig
On 1998's Yield, Pearl Jam and Brendan O'Brien teamed up once again for a spirited session marked by the breakthrough of band members (guitarists Mike McCready and Stone Gossard, bassist Jeff Ament and drummer Jack Irons) bringing in finished songs for Eddie Vedder to add his signature lyrics to. With a more accessible mainstream rock sound and a full-scale tour (and replacing Irons with Soundgarden drummer Matt Cameron, the band's drummer to this day), Yield became the band's fifth straight album to be certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America.
Pearl Jam is pleased to reissue the highly sought after Yield back on vinyl for the first time since its original 1998 release in celebration of the 20th anniversary of it's 1996 predecessor No Code. The album has been mastered specifically for the vinyl format, by Grammy Award-winning engineer Bob Ludwig and features a recreation of its original packaging. Vinyl pressings of Yield currently command triple-digit prices on the secondary market. The original singles from the album are also being released separately on 7" vinyl.
• First LP pressing since its original 1998 release
• Newly mastered for vinyl by Grammy Award-winning engineer Bob Ludwig
• Vinyl pressings of the album currently command triple-digit prices on the secondary market
• Recreation of the original packaging
• Includes die cut Yield sign cover and Yield sign sticker
• Original singles from the album are also being released separately on 7" vinyl