Phil Collins Take A Look At Me Now: Collector's Edition on 180g 3LP Box Set
Retrospective Reissue Campaign Commences with Remastered Stand-Alone Editions of 1981's Face Value & 1993's Both Sides Plus This Collector's Edition Box Set which Compiles Remastered Editions of Both Albums!
Each Album in the Series will be Remastered by Nick Davis with Bold New Artwork Shot in the Present Day!
Phil Collins revisits a career that can boast over 100 million sales and numerous worldwide #1 albums with the new Take A Look At Me Now retrospective reissue campaign in which all eight of his albums will be issued as remastered deluxe editions. The campaign commences with the November 2015 release of his 1981 debut album Face Value and 1993's Both Sides plus this Take A Look At Me Now: Collector's Edition which compiles remastered editions of both albums in one box set.
Each album in the series will be remastered by Nick Davis, who earned a Grammy nomination for Best Surround Sound Album for his work on the Genesis 1970-1975 boxed set. Davis has also worked on all of the Genesis retrospective reissues. The remaining six albums of Collins' solo discography will follow in the coming months. They also feature a bold new artwork concept in which Collins' has recreated his poses from the original album covers with new photography that was shot in the present day.
Initially released shortly after Collins' 30th birthday, Face Value was propelled to international multi-Platinum status with the help of the smash hit single "In The Air Tonight." Other notable tracks on the album include the follow-up singles "I Missed Again" and "If Leaving Me Is Easy," as well as "Behind The Lines" which was written with Collins' Genesis colleagues Tony Banks and Mike Rutherford. 1993's Both Sides shares a similarly introspective atmosphere to Face Value, and features the Top 10 hit "Both Sides of the Story" as well as further singles "Everyday" and "We Wait And We Wonder."
The albums in the series will be available in a variety of formats. The 180-gram heavyweight audiophile vinyl format (single LP for Face Value/double LP for Both Sides) features the remastered album as a stand-alone product. Vinyl boxed sets will also be available which compile deluxe editions of both Face Value and Both Sides together with space to complete the collection as the rest of the series is released.
• Phil Collins Take A Look At Me Now Retrospective Reissue Campaign release
• 180g audiophile vinyl pressing of 1981's Face Value
• 180g audiophile double vinyl pressing of 1993's Both Sides
• Both albums remastered by Nick Davis
• Featuring bold new artwork concepts in which Collins has recreated his poses from the original covers with new photography that was shot in the present day
• Each album also available as a remastered stand-alone 180g vinyl edition
• Remaining albums in Collins' solo discography to follow in the coming months
• Vinyl box set packaging with space to complete the collection as the rest of the series is released