Red Sparowes Every Red Heart Shines Towards The Red Sun on Colored 2LP
Los Angeles’ Red Sparowes bypass the fabled sophomore slump with Every Red Heart Shines Toward The Red Sun, and it’s almost as if they skipped over an entire album with the mighty leaps and bounds they’ve made since At The Soundless Dawn came out just the year prior.
The reference points of past are less reminiscent with the quintet’s progressed sound, as there is a definitely "darker" approach on this album. However, the intense evoking of emotions is still accomplished through the all-instrumental approach, with more variety and depth than ever before.
It’s an impressive effort, and Robotic Empire is proud to release this double-LP vinyl version of an incredible, dynamic and downright powerful album. While Red Sparowes somewhat rapidly attained status as an instrumental force to be reckoned with, Every Red Heart Shines Toward The Red Sun expands far beyond what they’ve accomplished before and is a captivating new path in the ever-evolving world of instrumental music!
Red Sparowes Every Red Heart Shines Towards The Red Sun Track Listing:
1. The Great Leap Forward Poured Down Upon Us One Day Like a Mighty Storm, Suddenly and Furiously Blinding Our Senses
2. We Stood Transfixed in Blank Devotion as Our Leader Spoke to Us, Looking Down on Our Mute Faces with a Great, Raging, and Unseeing Eye
3. Like the Howling Glory of the Darkest Winds, This Voice Was Thunderous and the Words Holy, Tangling Their Way Around Our Hearts and Clutching Our Innocent Awe
4. A Message of Avarice Rained Down Upon Us and Carried Us Away into False Dreams of Endless Riches
1. Annihilate the Sparrow, That Stealer of Seed, and Our Harvests Will Abound; We Will Watch Our Wealth Flood In
2. And by Our Own Hand Did Every Last Bird Lie Silent in Their Puddles, the Air Barren of Song as the Clouds Drifted Away. For Killing Their Greatest Enemy, the Locusts Noisily Thanked Us and Turned Their Jaws Toward Our Crops, Swallowing Our Greed Whole
3. Millions Starved and We Became Skinnier and Skinnier, While Our Leaders Became Fatter and Fatter
4. Finally, as That Blazing Sun Shone Down Upon Us, Did We Know That True Enemy Was the Voice of Blind Idolatry; and Only Then Did We Begin to Think for Ourselves