The Beach Boys All Summer Long on 200g Mono Vinyl LP from Analogue Productions
Get Around With Analogue Productions' Outstanding Mono Vinyl LP Reissue of the Beach Boys' All Summer Long: Mastered by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio and Pressed at QRP
Get around, round, round with this fantastic mono vinyl LP reissue of the Beach Boys' All Sound Summer Long. Expertly mastered by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio from the best available sources, pressed and plated at QRP, and presented in an "old style" Stoughton Printing tip-on jacket, this Analogue Productions edition features the original mono mixes created under the watchful eye of creator Brian Wilson. Once you hear the clarity and range of the harmonies on this LP, it'll always be summer in your mind.
All Summer Long is the second of a trio of albums the Beach Boys released in 1964. Home to the No. 1 staple "I Get Around," plus standout material like "Wendy," "Little Honda," "Hushabye," and the title track, it remains an American classic.
• 200g Mono LP
• Original mono mixes created under Brian Wilson's supervision
• Mastered by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio
• Lacquer plating by Gary Salstrom
• Pressed at Quality Record Pressings
• "Old school" Stoughton tip-on jackets
• Audio Production - Mark Linett
• For Brother Records - Elliott Lott