The Cramps Gravest Hits on Numbered Limited Edition 200g LP
Also Available on Numbered Limited Edition Colored Vinyl w/ Red Cover Art
The Cramps emerged out of the first wave of punk music in the mid '70s, frequenting clubs such as CBGB. Led by husband and wife team Lux Interior and Poison Ivy, this garage "psychobilly" band incorporated a unique flair for coalescing camp, Link Wray-inspired riffs, B-movies and bizarre performances. Gravest Hits was their debut 12" EP originally released in 1979, and featuring the single "Human Fly." The classic black cover corresponds to the 200-gram black vinyl edition.
• Mastered for vinyl by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio
• Limited, foil-numbered editions of 1,500 x 200g black vinyl and 1,500 x 150g colored vinyl manufactured for pristine sound at Quality Record Pressings
• Featuring a red jacket for the 150g colored vinyl and the classic black jacket for the 200g black vinyl
• Come in a Japanese-style resealable poly bag
• Faithful, updated rendering of original jacket printed at Stoughton Printing Co.