The Fastest Speaker Cable This Side of Valhalla Just Got Faster
Tyr 2 rests comfortably atop Nordost's Norse 2 line, and its amazing musical
performance challenges even Nordost's own reference cables. Combining
natural dynamics with real world weight and scale, the results are
spectacular without being hyped or exaggerated, allowing your system to squeeze
every last drop of music from any recording. Featuring an impressive twenty-six 22AWG silver-plated 99.99999% OFC copper solid core conductors, and advanced mechanical
tuning to aid the exceptional electrical performance of the Micro Mono-Filament construction, Tyr 2's only competition comes from further up the Nordost
The new, second generation Norse Series loudspeaker cables deliver a
level of performance not previously possible at their price points.
Nordost’s proprietary Micro Mono-Filament construction creates a virtual
air dielectric complete with an elegantly engineered suspension system.
Combined with silver-plated OFC solid-core conductors and extruded,
flat ribbon FEP insulation, the result is the ideal electrical and
mechanically controlled construction for ultra-fast, low-loss signal
transfer between amplifier and loudspeakers.
- Micro Mono-Filament construction
- 26 x 22 AWG silver-plated 99.99999 OFC copper solid core conductors
- Extremely precise, mechanically stable extruded ribbon construction
- High Performance FEP Internal Insulation reduces dielectric absorption and increases signal speed
- Terminated with high quality gold plated Nordost Z plugs or spade connectors.
- Manufactured and hand-built in the USA