Roon-Ready Chord Electronics Poly Wireless Music Streamer/Player Pairs with Mojo 2 and Turns Phones, Tablets, and More into Hi-Fi Devices: Supports 768kHz PCM and DSD 256
Unlike anything else on the market, the Chord Electronics Poly wireless music streamer/player pairs with the company's acclaimed Mojo 2 DAC/Headphone Amplifier to wirelessly stream from connected devices at home or on the go in incredible high-resolution sound. Complete with a built-in, unlimited-capacity Micro SD slot for library storage/playback and a rechargeable LiPo battery that lasts for upwards of nine hours, the British-made Poly significantly upgrades the fidelity from headphones, car systems, smartphones, tablets, and more. Long a pie-in-the-sky dream, Apple and Android devices can be turned into true high-end players with Poly as the quarterback.
Featuring Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 2.4gHz, DLNA, and Apple AirPlay connectivity, Poly supports up to bit-perfect 768kHz PCM and DSD 256 – and comes Roon ready. With Poly partnered via Mojo 2's headphone outputs, your smartphone becomes the controller, with Poly and Mojo performing the high-level audio processing. Poly can also be used with computers and laptops, or access networked audio stored on NAS drives via DLNA apps. If all that weren't enough, you can enjoy playback whether you're streaming or playing files from the SD card. Poly even has its own hotspot mode, enabling a connection where devices, networks or countries do not facilitate tethering. And it can be charged simultaneously with Mojo 2.
Greatly expand your reach of high-res music – and get your Mojo workin' in fascinating new ways – with the precision-machined aluminum-encased Poly, a petite 1.97 x 2.44 x 0.87-inch (LWH) device our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee states you'll love.
"In terms of musical matrimony, the Poly and Mojo could be gearing up for their Silver anniversary. Sonically, this is a match made in hi-fi heaven."
– What Hi-Fi?, five-star review
"It is one of those rare products where you can point your non-audiophile friends to and they will hear the difference, and probably think you are a little less crazy. Highly recommended."
– Audio Head, Recommended Component
- Portable streamer/player combines with Mojo 2 DAC/Headphone Amplifier
- Wireless streaming from connected devices at home or on-the-go
- Built-in, unlimited-capacity Micro SD card slot for music storage/playback
- Control via familiar smartphone apps
- Upgrades sound quality from headphones, in-car systems, home audio, and more
- Empowers smartphones as hi-fi-quality portable digital audio players
- Connects via Wi-Fi 2.4GHz (for optimum stability)
- Rechargeable LiPo 2200mAh battery: 9+ hours playtime and fast-charging via USB
- Playback support: Roon, DNLA, AirPlay and Bluetooth 4.1
- Precision-machined aluminum casing with black anodization, opaque black wireless signal window and silicone feet
- Support for all major file types including: ACC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, OGG VORBIS, ALAC, WMA and MP3
- High-resolution compatible: PCM sample rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 358.8kHz, 384kHz,717.6kHz and 768kHz; DSD via DoP sample rates: DSD64 – DSD256 (Quad-DSD); DSD from SD card
- Devices supported: iPhone, iPad, Android phones/tablets, Windows and Mac OS X computers and DAPs
- Dimensions: 50mm (L) x 62mm (W) x 22mm (H)
- Over-the-air software updates
- Hotspot mode: Poly can create its own hotspot where networks/devices/countries don't support tethering
- Integrated Access Point: allows configuration of connected networks (up to 32)
- DLNA server and renderer (SD card); SMB Server (SD card); MPD player (SD Card)
Charging time: Approx. 5 hours
Charging input: 5V / 2AWi-Fi2.4 GHz
Bluetooth: 4.1 / A2DP
PCM sample rates: 44.1 kHz – 768 kHz
DSD via DoP: DSD64 – DSD256
Storage: MicroSD (unlimited capacity)
Dimensions (LWH): 1.97" x 2.44" x 0.87"
Weight: 3.2 oz.
User Manual (PDF, 4.3 MB)