Newly Remastered in 2021 by Bernie Grundman Under the Supervision of Joni Mitchell!
Blue is the landmark fourth studio album by Joni Mitchell, originally released in June 1971 by Reprise Records. Written and produced entirely by Mitchell, it was recorded earlier the same year at A&M Studios in Hollywood, California. Created just after her breakup with Graham Nash and during an intense relationship with James Taylor, Blue explores various facets of relationships from infatuation on "A Case of You" to insecurity on "This Flight Tonight". Today, Blue is generally regarded by music critics and fans alike as one of the greatest albums of all time; the cohesion of Mitchell's songwriting, compositions and voice are frequent areas of praise. In other words, absolutely essential!
- All I Want (2021 Remaster)
- My Old Man (2021 Remaster)
- Little Green (2021 Remaster)
- Carey (2021 Remaster)
- Blue (2021 Remaster)
- California (2021 Remaster)
- This Flight Tonight (2021 Remaster)
- River (2021 Remaster)
- A Case Of You (2021 Remaster)
- The Last Time I Saw Richard (2021 Remaster)