Special Edition 180g Vinyl LP Newly Mixed by Giles Martin and Sam Okell, Sourced Directly from the Original Four-Track Master Tapes, and Half-Speed Mastered.
Revolver was The Beatles' 1966 album that changed everything. Spinning popular music off its axis and ushering in a vibrant new era of experimental, avant-garde sonic psychedelia, Revolver brought about a cultural sea change and marked an important turn in The Beatles' own creative evolution. From "Taxman" to "Tomorrow Never Knows," The Beatles' Revolver has been newly mixed by producer Giles Martin and Sam Okell, and sourced directly from the original four-track master tapes with audio brought forth in stunning clarity with the help of cutting-edge technology developed by the award-winning sound team at Peter Jackson's WingNut Films Productions Ltd. Revolver's sweeping new Special Edition follows the universally acclaimed remixed and expanded Special Editions of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (2017), The Beatles (aka White Album) (2018), Abbey Road (2019), and Let It Be (2021).
- Taxman (2022 Mix)
- Eleanor Rigby (2022 Mix)
- I'm Only Sleeping (2022 Mix)
- Love You To (2022 Mix)
- Here, There And Everywhere (2022 Mix)
- Yellow Submarine (2022 Mix)
- She Said She Said (2022 Mix)
- Good Day Sunshine (2022 Mix)
- And Your Bird Can Sing (2022 Mix)
- For No One (2022 Mix)
- Doctor Robert (2022 Mix)
- I Want To Tell You (2022 Mix)
- Got To Get You Into My Life (2022 Mix)
- Tomorrow Never Knows (2022 Mix)