Remove the Sticky Residues and Contaminants Clinging to Your New Vinyl LPs: Last Power Cleaner Safely Eliminates the Noisy Remnants Leftover from the Manufacturing Process, Lessens Distortion
An unspoken truth about new vinyl LPs is that they come from the pressing plant with some unwanted leftovers from the manufacturing process. These sticky residues and contaminants cling to the surface and groove wall, attracting dirt and debris that traditional record cleaners cannot effectively remove. Last Power Cleaner safely washes these nasties away and, in the process, reduces noise, distortion, and record wear. Better still, applying Power Cleaner just once to each LP side is all that it takes for the surface to remain free of manufacturing-related remnants. Power Cleaner does not spoil over time and comes with three microfiber applicators. For optimal sound, use in tandem with Last Record Preservative.
1. Place record on its record sleeve on a clean firm surface.
2. Place three drops of Power Cleaner on an applicator. Do not apply excessive amounts of Power Cleaner to the record or spots of residue may form.
3. Spread Power Cleaner evenly by moving the bottle nozzle back and forth across the applicator. Recap the bottle.
4. Clean record by moving applicator in a sweeping motion. Follow the record grooves around the record twice. Collect dust particles onto the applicator. If the record is excessively dirty, use the applicator to pick up debris every quarter turn of the record.
5. Remove excess dust from applicator by moving applicator velvet across the ruffled portion of the Power Cleaner bottle cap.
6. If excessive Power Cleaner is applied to the record and spots of residue form, let the record dry and re-clean the record following steps 1 through 5.